Monday 23 April 2012

PEDRO'S CAFE


Travelling the back roads of Spain can be a rewarding experience. One       afternoon I strolled into this small village. While the locals enjoyed the benefits of a traditional siesta, I was in search of a tapas bar, and got lucky when I found Pedro's Cafe. I agreed to paint a small watercolour, in exchange for a lunch of calamari, paella and red wine. Pedro has since promised to cook me a feast in exchange for a mural. I'm considering his offer. He's a marvellous chef!                  
       

  

                                   
                                     

                                        
                                                               




 



                                                   

                                                       
         

          

No comments:

Post a Comment